It Came From Outer Space It Came From Outer Space

I like this game, it really catches the metal slug feel: freaking hard to beat!

Also about the controls: if you want a layout that "works" (this still depends on the player, although I found this layout the best working one, and expect others to agree with this) awsd for movement, arrows for aiming and space for shooting.

RaveRadbury responds:

Thanks for the compliment!

I'll be sure to toss your suggested layout onto the Author's Comment.

One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28) One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28)

Well, I really liked the game, but it's a bit low with getting harder.
But you could really turn it into something more, by adding achievements
(double kill for example 1 arrow, two monsters something like that) and upgrades.

If you would do that, it would turn from a good time waster, to a great time waster :) .

POOPER POOPER

It was ok, only irritating that you had to smash the spacebar all the people around me went "WTF?!" cuz I nearly bashed my spacebar of... but it is a fun game.

rhys510 responds:

You hold it 0_o
lol

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Great game! it only takes so freaking long to beat it. (just leave it on the starting speed, and you will just roll through the levels after which you get points to upgrade your gear. THEN you can splash the zombies)

Nemesis Nemesis

The game was alright, but felt more like a rip off from tankman: the battle, and the battles weren't interesting enough to keep the attention, which wouldn't be a problem IF there was a storyline. So it's a ok game, but that's it.

Zelda Skyward Sword 2D Zelda Skyward Sword 2D

The quality of this is really good, and the idea is great but you really need to change controls.
I would do the following:
- change movement to arrow keys (including jumping)
- move the attack, heavy attack and block to the left side of the keyboard
(for example the 'standard' layout for that ASD)

otherwise this is really neat, I would love to see more made by you :D

Barquero responds:

Thanks for your advice man

Clash Of The Race Clash Of The Race

Right..... guess what? it's the same fucking engine but this time NOT with a different graphic set. Are you really that lazy? or are you just trying to get as much haters as possible? What is going wrong here? isn't it clear to you that the same engine with different graphics (not even the case with this version) is not a different game? The first games were great I give you that, but nowadays your just posting the same stuff over and over again. I really don't like to act and come across like an asshole but this is just crap.

to sum it up:
- graphics: 0
- game play: 0 (same engine, so you actually didn't work to make it better)

Kill those Ponies! Kill those Ponies!

I totally agree with this game! FUC*ING ponies!

Human evolution Human evolution

fun game, but this needs CHECKPOINTS. like totally. and maybe something that you can control your own speed, it kinda get hard in the beginning (the obstacles are a bit to close to each other, especially if you have full speed& jump)

Warrior Editor Warrior Editor